Grants talk:Project/Rapid/Umar-askira/Wikipedia Campaign at Notion Computer Technology
Comments from DSaroyan (WMF)
Hello @Umar-askira thanks for submitting this grant request. I have reviewed it and would like to ask a few questions:
- Are you in touch with the Notion Computer Technology Institute? Have they confirmed their participation?
- What internal communication channels will you use to reach out to the students?
- Do you have a prepared list of articles that you will be working on? Additionally, how do you plan to track participants’ contributions?
- You are required to provide links to on-wiki pages where you have informed the relevant communities about your proposed work in advance. Please add these links under question #2.
- Please share the Risk Assessment tool document, so that it is accessible to everyone through the link.
- How will you measure the increase in pageviews for a Wikimedia project? Please set a specific measure of success for this target.
- You also plan to contribute to Wikimedia projects. Could you please set specific target(s) for the number of created/improved articles too?
- Could you please provide a more detailed budget breakdown?
Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 13:02, 24 August 2021 (UTC)
Hi DSaroyan (WMF)! Good day! Hope you are doing well. Thanks for reviewing my grant proposal and pleasure to meet you more!
Here are my Answers:
- Yes! I am a staff in Notion Computer Technology, serving as the Head Of Training (HOT), Head of programming Department and Lecturer in both Engineering and Internet Development Department. Yes the confirmation is granted!
- I am going to announce to the students since we are always with them from Monday to Friday.
- Yes I have. And i am going to use the outreach dashboard to track the participants contributions.
- I have shared the Risk Assessment tool document.
- I am going to create 50 articles.
- I removed pageviews from the list of Impact because i will find it difficult do that.
- Ok I will do so!