Grants talk:Project/Rapid/WLX and education projects in Thailand 2018/Report
Comments from WMF
Hello, Athikhun.suw, thank you for submitting this grant report and for the efforts you’ve put into different projects at Wikimedia Thailand. Congratulations on achieving all your goals! I have the following questions and comments:
- From your finances section I could see that there is 24,331.97 THB remaining funds. Could you please confirm that you still have the remaining funds and that it has not been allocated to another project?
- In the report you mentioned that you were unable to add Education Program statistics due to a technical issue on eventmetrics. Have these issues been resolved? Could you provide a link to the stats of the Education program now?
- We’re glad to see that you have evaluated the quality of medical articles in order to adopt a more targeted approach. Could you please share with us more details on the workflow of the evaluation process and on the structure of the questionnaire?
- We’re also excited to hear that you gained new partners when organizing the WLE and WLM contests. How did your new partner, Seub Foundation, contribute to your project?
- Would you please tell us more about your Mentor Project. How have you engaged and trained new mentors?
Hi Davit! Thank you for the questions. Please find my answers below.
- The amount of 24,331.97THB will be allocated to Grants:Project/Rapid/WMTH/Wiki Loves Monuments 2019 in Thailand
- For the current status of the education program, please refer to this page.
- I will send a copy of the journal article and the questionnaire to you by email. There you will find details on the evaluation process and how the articles are sampled.
- Seub Foundation helped advertise our projects, sent one of their representatives as judge for WLE. They also provided us with merchandise and prizes for contest winners.
- Thirteen editors participated in the Mentor Project. However, only 7 were able to complete the requirements. It is great to see that those who complete the training continued to contribute to Wikipedia even after the project has ended. --Athikhun.suw (talk) 06:41, 16 January 2020 (UTC)
Hello Athikhun.suw thank you for your responses and for sending the additional documents to us! Since the remaining funds are settled, I am accepting your expense documentation and final report. Your grant is now complete! With thanks, DSaroyan (WMF) (talk) 12:05, 18 February 2020 (UTC)