This is a page about the Simple Annual Plan Grants option for groups and organizations with annual plans.
- You can
- Do you have questions about Simple Annual Plan Grants? Do you have feedback or suggestions about this funding option?
- Post them here on this page, or Email wolliffwikimediaorg.
Trying to fill the application form, I ended in this page that I cannot use. It says I need a permission.
Simplicity of reading
I landed on Grants:APG/Simple/Applications/Wikimedia New York City/2016-2017 and it took me about 5 minutes to find the single most important piece of information on the page, i.e. amount of money requested. I expected to find a budget section/table and/or some big/bold item pointing to this information; instead, it's hidden in the process header, there is no budget information at all on the page and random parts of the page (like the first external link) are as big as 20 pixel on a common browser. I suggest to work on making the applications more readable. --Nemo 16:44, 2 April 2016 (UTC)
- You can now find this information in an infobox at the top of the grant page. Winifred Olliff (WMF Program Officer) talk 15:01, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
- Looks better, thanks. I'll check next time I land on a grant request for the first time. Nemo 17:27, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
Respected Winifred Olliff (WMF Program Officer)! can we apply for an small annual grant (6 months) Wikimedians of Bashkortostan User Group? How do I get funding? Wikimedians of Bashkortostan User Group has no bank account. can we get a small annual grant to the bank account of an individual (paymaster)? Thank you. --Рөстәм Нурыев (talk) 10:15, 10 May 2016 (UTC)
- Hello, Рөстәм Нурыев. Organizations and user groups that have not received grants from WMF before are generally not eligible. A project grant or rapid grant will be a better choice for you. Visit, the project grants page for more information about how to apply. Cheers, Winifred Olliff (WMF Program Officer) talk 14:58, 10 June 2016 (UTC)
Can someone help me to make these documents translatable?
Regarding the simplea APG process, I have spent some time to read and translate most of the info on the meta under Grants:Simple subpage. I am wondering regarding to the links in the best practice section, can we get all the 25 links (including the learning patterns and OE learning center) document to be translatable?
Then I can spread the knowledge to local communities better.
Thank you whoever is helping this out in advance.
Merge to Grants_talk:Start
There are many grant discussion pages. None of them get much conversation alone. The collective effect is that the current system splits similar conversations which ought to be together. Sometime soon, I will merge all talk pages for grants into Grants_talk:Start. Even with many pages merged together I do not anticipate that this one page will get much traffic in the near future.
Sometime soon I will merge this page! If you have comments, please post at Grants_talk:Start#Proposal_to_merge_talk_pages_for_grants. Thanks. Blue Rasberry (talk) 11:39, 12 April 2018 (UTC)
There is access denied note in global metrics targets and progress links in ongoing SAPG grants (example Grants:Simple/Applications/Wikimedia Suomi/2019). Is the sheet url changed or is the permissions incorrect? --Zache (talk) 07:48, 8 July 2019 (UTC)