Thank you for submitting this report. I'm accepting it now with the following comments:
- Glad to hear that you and User:SSethi_(WMF) were able to combine forces and coordinate your presentations.
- I'm sorry to hear that the turnout was so low, but I really appreciate your transparency about the low numbers and your efforts to think about what could be done differently in the future to avoid it. The effort to capture learning is one of the things we desire most in these reports.
- It sounds like there were several productive creative efforts you participated in during the event, and I appreciate you sharing all of them. We're happy to accept these as meeting your outcome requirement.
- I LOVE the Key Learnings section. As already stated, we especially appreciate the effort to share out about what could be done differently in the future.
Thank you for your contributions to this event. Our Grants Administrator will be in touch shortly to process your reimbursement.
- Thank you for the kind words and understanding. I just hope that people running similar hackathons would be able to use the exercise I have created to onboard new technical volunteers to the community. Meeting Srishti and Jayvdb were few of the best things that happpeneded in Singapore, of course. 01tonythomas (talk) 11:52, 3 April 2017 (UTC)