Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/जाधव प्रियांका
- Wikipedia username
- जाधव प्रियांका
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- My contribution https://xtools.wmflabs.org/ec/mr.wikipedia.org/%E0%A4%9C%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A7%E0%A4%B5%20%E0%A4%AA%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%95%E0%A4%BE
- 1200+ edits completed on Marathi Wikipedia
- 250+ edits completed on Marathi Wikisource
- Participated in Wikisource Workshop in Vigyan Ashram Pabal - 25 and 26 May 2019. CIS-A2K/Events/Wikisource Workshop at Vigyan Ashram, Pabal (25-26 May 2019)
- I am upgrading old articles as per norms of Wikipedia writing style.
What type of support you need
I am working at Vigyan Ashram as a Computer lab instructor. I use Vigyan Ashram facility for working on Wikipedia & Wikisource. But I can not give more time for Wiki projects as I don’t have any facility at home. I want to contribute more on Wiki projects about locally important topics in rural areas. I would like to use this support for outreach training programmes in rural areas. Also, we are planning Wikipedia readership program for the students.
- At Vigyan Ashram, we are working on various rural technologies. Our plan is to write articles about those technologies as well.
- I also want to arrange the workshops in Senior colleges which are situated near my village. Young members can get opportunity through this.
- I am working Vigyan Ashram as computer lab instructor. I teach every year minimum 40 students. I want to add Wikipedia topic in our syllabus. So, It will be helpful to Marathi Wikipedia to improve Marathi article.
- Vigyan Ashram is a research centre we are working here on many research level projects . So we will get many topics related to project to convert in marathi. And it will help to students also explore and improve knowledge.
- In Vigyan Ashram students come into different states and communities so we will conduct workshops for improving other languages on wikipedia.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support--*•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•*𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 12:44, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- SupportKomal Sambhudas
- Support--Hindust@niक्या करें? बातें! 17:00, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Pooja Jadhav (talk) 06:41, 15 September 2019 (UTC)