Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/संदेश हिवाळे
I have contributed more than 33,933 edits globally (My contributions on WMF projects).
- Marathi Wikipedia - I have created more than 560+ article and have edits of more than 23,450.
- Hindi Wikipedia - 4,260+ edits.
- Wikimedia Commons - 3,600+ edits. (Uploaded 850+ files)
- Wikidata - 2,000+ edits
- I have also participated in several edit-a-thons like Project Tiger Writing Contest and Asian Month.
- I have expanded many stub (incl. empty and one lined) articles. I have improved the quality of various types of articles. I am constantly updating many articles.
I am not financially able to buy a laptop or a computer. I live in a small village where I can edit only on mobile. I don't have the necessary facilities to contribute to Wikimedia projects, so my contribution has several limitations, which makes me unable to contribute better. I need a laptop and an internet for more contributions to Wikipedia and it's sister projects.
I will use it fairly to improve and create more quality articles on Marathi Wikipedia and will contribute substantially to other projects.
I will make a variety of contributions to the Wikimedia Commons project. I will upload the required photographs for articles on Marathi and Hindi Wikipedia on the Wikimedia Commons.
I will elaborate on empty and one-lined articles, which are about 5000 on Marathi Wikipedia. And, I will create new articles on political, historical, social and administrative fields and revise the existing article.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support --Raju Jangid (talk) 06:59, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -- Innocentbunny TALK 08:02, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Wikilover90 (talk) 09:17, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --Tiven2240 (talk) 11:47, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Muzammil (talk) 13:25, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support-- प्रसाद साळवे (talk) 08:00, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- Just for more information on their contributions(?), on enwiki, commonswiki and where ever we go the same follows. thanks QueerEcofeminist "cite! even if you fight"!!! [they/them/their] 18:21, 20 September 2019 (UTC)