Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Harkawal Benipal
- Wikipedia username
- Harkawal Benipal
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I don't have personal phone that's why I work on my mother's mobile phone. I need to stop in between whenever she needs her phone which causes difficulties while editing wiki. If this support is provided to me that will be very helpful.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
- If this support will be provided to me:-
- I will start contributing on other wikiprojects like Punjabi Wikipedia, Wikidata.
- I will increase quality content on Punjabi Wikisource.
- I will also participate in upcoming workshops/events and this Chromebook will also help me there.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support--Ninder Brar Faridkot (talk) 01:37, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- SupportDugal harpreet (talk) 09:23, 14 September 2019 (UTC)