Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Hibayathullah
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- Active Tamil wikipedian since september 2008
- I have been contributing to Tamil Wikipedia  ,
- I have contrubuted 296 articles  and 6,240 edits on Tamil Wikipedia.
- One of the Training Admin of Tamil wikipedia.
- State level coordinator of Wikipedia Education program supported by Tamilnadu government for Tamilnadu Teachers.
- I have conducted 12 District wikiedia Teacher Training programs supported by Tamilnadu government.
What type of support you need
I need this support because due to the unavilability of laptop and internet facilities, I could not contribute more from last few months . Currently I am using my Office System. Also I need this support for my online and offline Outreach activities in future.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will use this support for developing more contents in Tamil Wikipedia and Tamil wiki projects effectively.
- I will participate more editathons in future.
- I would like to Encourage more contributors in local languges
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support --Nandhinikandhasamy (talk) 14:43, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Parvathisri (talk) 15:08, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Arularasan. G (talk) 15:30, 3 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support---Balu1967 (talk) 07:14, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Fathima rinosa (talk) 12:40, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--கி.மூர்த்தி (talk) 07:55, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Fahimrazick (talk) 09:41, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Sivakosaran (talk) 09:46, 15 September 2019 (UTC)