Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Hindustanilanguage
- Wikipedia username
- user: Hindustanilanguage
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am a Wikipedian since 8 years, with 105,500+ edits and activity primarily on on Wikimedia Commons, Urdu, Hindi and English Wikipedias.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I also need internet because I want to continue contributing Wikimedia projects in an uninterrupted manner.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- It will boost the speed of work.
- I will be able participate in various other constructive activities.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support -J. Ansari Talk 16:31, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --Ashok Talk 16:44, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support- He has been the backbone for Urdu Wikipedia. He deserves more than anyone. Faismeen 12:44, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support He is one of the best wikipedians. संदेश हिवाळे (talk) 05:03, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -- Innocentbunny TALK 20:22, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support He is major contributor of Urdu Wikipedia.--Arif80s (talk) 18:51, 8 November 2019 (UTC)