Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Innocentbunny
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I have been contributing primarily to Hindi Wikipedia, Where I have created ~1500 new articles primarily related to Technology, History, Geography, Politics and administrative Geography
- I have been contributing to Wikipedia since 2012
- Apart from Hindi Wikipedia, I have contributions in English Wiki, Wikidata and Commons.
- I also work on Hindi Wikisource and Maithili Wikipedia
- I also work on Translate Wiki, where I translate from English to Hindi.
- You can check my global contributions summary here
- Do check the list of pages created by me on hiwiki here
- here is the list of my global contributions
- And finally these are my contributions on Translate Wiki.
- I organised the Hindi Wikipedia Conference 2019 (WikiSammelan 2019) in Kolkata
- Participated in other offline events like the Wiki camp Nepal 2018, Wikimedia Education SAARC Conference 2019 and Mini TTT Kolkata 2019
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook) The laptop and internet support that I received through the last Project Tiger program had been of great help to me, which apart from editing, especially helped me in my outreach activities. And receiving this internet support in this next iteration would be of great help as well since I am planning to resume my online work on Hindi Wikipedia, and especially now on in outreach activities and other endeavours like MediaWiki tool development.
Do you have a working laptop? Yes
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger? Yes
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I'm planning to resume my online editing, Focusing primarily to start editing on Hindi Wikipedia and Wikisource. However my immediate offline endeavour is to collaborate with the Bantra Public Library in Howrah for Wikisource, and organising a workshop there. I'd primarily devote my work in the next six months in online editing, although I will also be involved in any of the offline initiatives in my home community.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- SupportTarunsamanta (talk) 23:31, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Hindust@niक्या करें? बातें! 00:37, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -J. Ansari Talk 02:41, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-Manavpreet Kaur (talk) 03:44, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Dolon Prova (talk) 04:13, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -- Sushma Sharma (talk) 04:44, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support — संदेश हिवाळे (talk) 06:50, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -Ashok Talk 08:32, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Raju Jangid (talk) 09:45, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Nilesh shukla (talk) 12:32, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- SupportNawaraj Ghimire (talk) 14:48, 15 September 2019 (UTC)