Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/J.shobia
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I contribute mainly in Tamil language projects in Wikipedia and wikisource
- I contribute in commons too and uploaded pictures.
- I have participated in new user contest in Tamil Wikipedia last year and won prize.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
I was contributing through my husband’s laptop. The laptop recently gone bad and not working any more. So finding it extremely difficult to contribute in Wikimedia projects. Also faster internet means I could upload many pictures which I have clicked during my travel. Faster internet means I could wait lesser time for loading and contribute quickly.
Do you have a working laptop?
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger?
How will you use this in the next six months?
Proofreading in Tamil wikisource, write articles and improve articles in Tamil wikisource, Contribute in commons, use the chrome book in outreach activities and trainings.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support Sridhar G (talk) 15:15, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Vasantha Lakshmi V (talk) 08:58, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support She is doing her valuable contribution in Tamil wiki projects with limited resources. This support definetly help her.--Parvathisri (talk) 18:34, 15 September 2019 (UTC)