Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Jagvir Kaur
- Wikipedia username
- Jagvir Kaur
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
- I need Chromebook because i have not any source for work on wiki projects. my old laptop is damaged. i am working on wiki from another's laptop.
- I need Internet because i have not good quality of internet. And i face many difficulties with it because it's not stable too. I want internet for more edits on wiki.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- i use this support (Internet and/or Chromebook) for working on wiki project. i want to organise some wiki workshops in future. I also want to introduced many people/students with wiki projects.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support--*•.¸♡ ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕡𝕒𝕝 ♡¸.•*𝕋𝕒𝕝𝕜 15:59, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support KCVelaga (talk) 07:21, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- SupportDugal harpreet (talk) 12:50, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Stalinjeet Brar (talk) 13:23, 14 September 2019 (UTC)