Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Marajozkee
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
I contribute to Wikipedia, Wikidata, Wikimedia Commons and Wikimedia Outreach activities.
- Project Tiger Edit-a-thon 2018, National Edit-a-thon, as a participant and was among the winners four times. 3 second prizes for Bengali language and 1 second prize for English language.
- WikiGap 2019, Kolkata, India, as an Organizer, Outreach coordinator and mentor conducted an offline workshop in Kolkata, India.
- Wiki Loves Monuments 2018 in India, as an organizing team member.
- Wiki Women for Women Wellbeing (WWWW), was an Outreach coordinator and mentor conducted an offline workshop in Calcutta University, Kolkata, India.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
I have been an active wikimedian, organizing, coordinating and participating various Wikimedia Projects, my laptop is around 10 years old and now it has become a desktop computer which only runs when electricity is plugged in and even the graphics card often goes down and gives out a black out, I am having problem to use it.
How will you use this in the next six months?
I being an active wikimedian, a new laptop or Chromebook will help me in contributing more in organizing, coordinating and participating in various Wikimedia Projects not only for the next six months even beyond it as well.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Support -Manavpreet Kaur (talk) 07:57, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Nawaraj Ghimire (talk) 08:01, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 08:05, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support - Das 08:12, 5 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support --Jayprakash >>> Talk 15:35, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 09:44, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -- Nettime Sujata (talk) 15:25, 7 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -- Shypoetess (talk) 13:44, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -J. Ansari Talk 17:31, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support - Jinoytommanjaly (talk) 09:15, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Sushant savla (talk) 15:41, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support -- Hrishikes (talk) 01:19, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Dolon Prova (talk) 17:53, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-- Innocentbunny TALK 18:07, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Shyamal (talk) 10:48, 20 December 2019 (UTC)