Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/Meenakshi nandhini
- Wikipedia username
- Meenakshi nandhini
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am active in Malayalam and English Wikipedia since November 2017.
- Successfully completed 2 continues 100wikidays and third 100wikidays is on progress.
- Active participant and winner of Project Tiger Editathon 2018(Malayalam Wikipedia)
- Active participant of online editathons like Wikipedia Asian Month 2017, Wikipedia Asian Month 2018 (winner), Indian Independence Day 2018 edit-a-thon (winner), Wikipedia Asian Month 2018/Asian Art (winner), Wiki loves women 2019 (winner), Wiki Loves Pride/2019/Art, Wiki Loves Pride/2019/Health etc.
- participant SVG Translation Campaign In India-2019
- 49000+ global edits (42900+ edits in malayalam)
- I created more than 3,490 articles in malayalam.
- Ariticles I brought to Featured Article are (In Malayalam Wikipedia)
- One of the organizer of Wiki loves women 2019
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
Now I have only a desktop computer. Getting a laptop is a bit more useful to participate in workshops and other wikipedia activities.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- Create more useful articles
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support -----Vijayanrajapuram (talk) 15:47, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -- She is very active contributor to Malayalam Wikipedia, who participates in all online editathons and creates a very good number of articles in the last 2 years. This support will surely help her for the contribution and so i endorse her application.-Jinoytommanjaly (talk) 10:56, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Kannan Shanmugam (talk) 14:19, 6 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support Meenakshi nandhini is a great contributor to Wikipedia projects so I strongly support her. I think she can bridge the gender gap in Wikimedia projects.-- Akhiljaxxn (talk) 17:45, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support -- Rajeshodayanchal (talk) 13:37, 30 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support--Ranjithsiji (talk) 17:31, 14 November 2019 (UTC)