Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/VIKRAM MAINGI
- Wikipedia username
- Vikram maingi
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I contribute in Wikipedia English
- I mainly contribute in topics related to Cricket
- I have made more than 10,000 edits and created more than 200 pages
- I have contributions for WikiProject Cricket.
- I am activitely pqarticipating in organising Wikipedians meet-ups in Delhi region.
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook) I do not have any laptop/chromebook, that I can carry for wikipedia related work. The external body of the machine is broken and I am not comfortable in carrying it for meetings and editathons
Do you have a working laptop? I do have a laptop, but its external body is broken now so I do not take it out of my house.
Had you received the support in the first iteration of Project Tiger? No
How will you use this in the next six months?
- The machine can be used for conducting editathons.
- I am in touch with a school in Delhi, where awareness of Wikipedia can be spread, students can be taught and encouraged for making wiki edits. Principal of the institution is insisting to initiate the activity from the beginning of new academic year.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit