Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/balu1967
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- I am the new user in Tamil wiki community from January 2019
- I entered Tamil wikipedia by "New user contest 2019" and My contribution for that contest is 226 articles and win First Prize.
- I have edit more than 3400 edit in Tamil wikisource 
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
I am the employee of Tamilnadu Government. I use my office desktop and Internet facilities. I have contributing tamil wiki by my mobile phone also. If I get Chromebook with internet connection, It will be more contribute for ta.wiki community.
How will you use this in the next six months?
- I will defenetly use this support for developing more contents in Tamil Wikipedia and Tamil wiki projects effectively.
- I will participate in other community activities
- I will participate in project Tiger 2.0 and create more articles.
Community discussion and endorsements
- Support--Parvathisri (talk) 19:27, 4 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support----Vasantha Lakshmi V (talk) 06:57, 9 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Sridhar G (talk) 14:49, 10 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support-Fathima rinosa (talk) 11:00, 13 September 2019
- Support-- He is very enthusiastic and positive contributor in Tamil wiki projects. His close liaison with Tamil Nadu government would help in many ways to the Tamil language wikiprojects. -- Balajijagadesh (talk) 13:43, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Fahimrazick (talk) 09:44, 15 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Sivakosaran (talk) 09:46, 15 September 2019 (UTC)