Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0)/Support/sumasa
- Wikipedia username
- Email (optional)
Please tell us which existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions you are contributing to, and some of your best contribution towards the project and movement. Please add relevant Wiki/external link wherever applicable
- ...Wikipedia, Wiki voyage (Bengali), Wikibooks (Bengali), Wikitionary (Bengali), Commons
- ...A new book written in Wikibooks in Bengali bn:Wikibooks:বর্ণমালায় পৃথিবী with 50 (fifty) rhymes and pics.
- ...Attended in Wiki Loves Women 2019 (Bengali) - bn:অরুন্ধতী ঘোষ, Online Edit-a-than 2019/Indian Republic Day (Bengali) - bn:ক্ষুদিরাম বসু
What type of support you need
Why do you need this support (Internet and/or Chromebook)
I am a retired person, but doing part-time jobs to maintain my family, with internet support I will do some Wiki jobs daily.
How will you use this in the next six months?
I will utilize the internet connection exclusively for Wiki projects.
Community discussion and endorsements
Please keep the discussion friendly, and note number of endorsement may not be the only way to assess an application's merit
- Strong support-- Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 12:00, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Kritzolina (talk) 17:58, 1 September 2019 (UTC)
- Strong support One of the active wikipedian. Rajeeb (talk) 15:34, 5 September 2019 (UTC)