H-GAPS User Group
Helping Give Away Psychological Science (HGAPS pronounced as two syllables: "H-Gaps") is a student-based non-profit (501c3) that is dedicated to helping the best information about psychological science reach the people who would benefit. HGAPS aims to bridge the gap between students, clinicians, researchers, and the public by creating and spreading accessible and free resources. We bring together students and content experts to gather and present the best information about psychological science to the people who would benefit. We aim to link Wikipedia (and Google) with high quality resources and information about psychological science, improving the next generation of training, and creating tools that help practitioners and researchers.
Plans and activities
A notable list of our activities are as follows:
- We have worked on a set of more than 200 pages on Wikiversity focused on psychological assessment (views here)
A complete list of our current and past projects can be found:
List of members
- Cody naccarato
- Mark D Worthen PsyD
Supporters and participants
- Ongmianli (talk) 20:45, 12 April 2020 (UTC)
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 00:08, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
- Rajeeb (talk) 19:34, 9 October 2020 (UTC)
Becoming a member
Anyone can become a member of the Helping Give Away Psychological Science User Group! There are a few ways to become a member:
- Writing us by email at HGAPSClub@gmail.com;
- Expressing your interest on our Discussion page.
Organizations and colleges who want to support Helping Give Away Psychological Science can also become affliates or national chapters.
Please contact our membership team by email if you have any other questions.