Hardware donation program/Хаят Йосопова1
Your contact information
- your username
- Хаят Йосопова1
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your plan
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
· I am volunteer Bashkir Wikipedia more than two years and I am writing and translating articles from Russian to Bashkir language. I edit articles, participate in many international wiki-marathons, competitions held in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Bashkortostan. I translate a lot of articles from the List of Wikipedias by expanded sample of articles. I am going to use the laptop for volunteering cases solely for Wikimedia projects. Unfortunately, my laptop is in poor technical condition, this fact makes my work difficult.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- I participated on wikimarathon such as a Month of Asia, Wikispring and others.
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Affiliate name
- Public equipment tracking page
- Support —-Hayat Yusopova is one of the most active wiki-grandmothers. I hope she will work better.--ZUFAr (talk) 11:30, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support--Һәҙиә (talk) 18:47, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support-- Alfiya55 (talk) 16:54, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support —Ләйсән (talk) 17:01, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support —Таңһылыу (talk) 22:38, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support --З. ӘЙЛЕ (talk) 07:30, 28 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support --Айсар (talk) 05:05, 29 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support Very active in Bashkir Wikipedia. --Visem (talk) 12:39, 23 December 2019 (UTC)