Hardware donation program/param munde
Your contact information
- your username
- param munde
- your contact e-mail (optional)
Explain your plan
Tell us about how you contribute currently, and how you would contribute if WMF were to gift a used laptop to you.
- I translate mostly physics articles from English to punjabi language on pa.wikipedia.org, and i want to train more people to edit and translate on the same, so i need a laptop.
Add the existing Wikimedia projects (Wikipedia, Commons, etc.) and language versions that you seek to impact with this equipment.
Work you're proud of
Show us (through links) some of your best Wikimedia work, on or off wiki, to help us get a sense for the kind of work you do. (no more than 3 or 4 links at most, please.)
- beta punjabi wikiversity, created on beta.wikiversity.org
- Quantum mechanics course in punjabi language on beta.wikiversity.org
- TRANSLATED ARTICLES LIST Translated by me on pa.wikipedia.org
IF YOU ARE REQUESTING THIS ON BEHALF OF A WIKIMEDIA AFFILIATE (i.e. to be owned by a Wikimedia affiliate rather than an individual), please type your affiliate name below, and add a link to your affiliate's public equipment tracking page.
- Support Satdeep Gill (talk) 15:21, 17 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Parveer Grewal (talk) 14:36, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Satnam S Virdi (talk) 16:03, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Sony dandiwal (talk) 10:16, 19 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support -- Bijay Chaurasia (Talk) 04:37, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support -- Tito Dutta (talk) 08:47, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Lahariyaniyathi (talk) 09:13, 20 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Pavan santhosh.s (talk) 17:38, 21 March 2017 (UTC)
- Support Baljeet Bilaspur (talk) 03:38, 24 March 2017 (UTC)
You are encouraged to track the impact this equipment has helped you make. This encourages WMF to donate more hardware.