Bantuan:Penyatuan log masuk
|←Halaman bantuan||Penyatuan log masuk|
|proyek-proyek dalam Wikimedia Foundation. Dengan demikian para pengguna dapat memelihara satu identitas konsisten di seluruh Wikimedia, setelah satu kali mendaftar. Keuntungan lain dari mekanisme ini adalah menghindari ancaman akun gadungan dan kemampuan untuk mengunjungi banyak proyek tanpa harus masuk log berkali-kali. Para pengguna dapat membuat it satu login tunggal dengan mengunjungi Special:MergeAccount pada satu proyek di mana mereka sudah mempunyai akun, dan mengikuti petunjuk tertulis.Unified login atau SUL (single user login; "login pengguna tunggal") adalah suatu mekanisme yang mengizinkan para pengguna memakai satu login tunggal untuk mayoritas|
- 1 Tentang penyatuan log masuk
- 2 Pertanyaan umum
- 2.1 Can my global username be renamed?
- 2.2 I don't like my new username after SUL finalization. Can I have my previous username back again?
- 2.3 Bisakah saya menyatukan nama-nama pengguna yang berbeda?
- 2.4 Seseorang menggunakan nama saya di wiki lain, bagaimana cara saya mendapat akun itu?
- 2.5 Akankah saya mengonfirmasi sendiri status di wiki lain?
- 2.6 Bisakah saya menyatukan akun-akun dari wiki-wiki pembuatan akunnya terbatas?
- 3 Lihat pula
- 4 Catatan
Tentang penyatuan log masuk
The Wikimedia Foundation operates many editable wikis in many languages. Traditionally, users had to create separate user accounts on each wiki. This made it more difficult to participate across many wikis, especially as Wikimedia Commons made multimedia integration more essential and Wikidata became the central wiki for interwiki links.
Your global account solves these problems by reserving your name on all wikis (so nobody else can impersonate you), and automatically creating your local account when you visit a wiki you've never visited before.
User accounts are now global by default, but older accounts had to be manually unified by visiting Special:MergeAccount. You can use Special:CentralAuth to view details about your global account. The email address and password you configure on Special:Preferences will be used on all wikis. This means that you will be able to log in at any public Wikimedia project with just one single username and password.
Apa yang berubah
Registering a username on any Wikimedia wiki automatically reserves that name on all the others; this means different users can no longer register the same account on different wikis. Users only need to set and confirm their email address in one account. Changing the password in any wiki changes it in all wikis accordingly. Special:UserLogin now logs the user in to every unified wiki simultaneously, and navigating away from the login page before it is fully loaded may result in incomplete login (i.e. users may not log in to all wikis successfully).
Additional wikis will be added to the user's login the first time they are visited. For example, a regular user at Commons and German Wikipedia will not automatically login to English Wikibooks, but if that user visits English Wikibooks once while logged in, they will then login to English Wikibooks every time (to see which wikis you log in to, see Special:CentralAuth).
Apa yang tidak berubah
- Some things are still local:
- User rights are mostly local, which means that administrators will not have administrator access everywhere. Global groups such as global rollback, global sysop, global edit-interface and global IP block exemption can now be requested at Steward requests/Global permissions. Global rollback and global sysop are only granted to users who are demonstrably active on other wikis aside from their home wiki.
- User preferences are local, although the email address only needs to be set and confirmed in one place. You can continue to have different preferences on different sites.
- Notification when you receive a new message is still local; you will only see the "new messages" box for the site you're looking at. This may change in the future.
- Users can still have differently named accounts on two sites; however, these accounts will not be linked for unified login.
- The unified login system is only available for the Wikimedia Foundation wikis; sites which run on the MediaWiki software but are not operated by the Foundation will continue to have separate account systems, even if they installed Extension:CentralAuth, which is responsible for the unified login system.
The system will automatically merge identically named accounts if they have the same authenticated email address, or the user can correctly provide their password.
Because registration has for a long time been separate for each wiki, there are many user names that belong to different people on different projects. The new system only allows one user per name, so there are some cases where accounts will need to be renamed. This must be done manually by a steward (see Steward requests/Username changes).
Users may search for collisions before merging by using Special:CentralAuth.
Can my global username be renamed?
Yes. You can request renames by using this form or by placing a request at Steward requests/Username changes, where a steward or a global renamer will look into your request. See the global rename policy for details.
I don't like my new username after SUL finalization. Can I have my previous username back again?
This may or may not be possible depending on the circumstances. Ask whether you can have your previous username on Steward requests/Username changes.
Bisakah saya menyatukan nama-nama pengguna yang berbeda?
No, but this feature will be available soon. Note that usernames on most individual projects can preemptively be renamed.
Seseorang menggunakan nama saya di wiki lain, bagaimana cara saya mendapat akun itu?
The existence of the other account does not necessarily stop you from getting the global account. However, you might not be the one with the superior claim to the username if, for example, the other user has more edits or is a member of certain groups such as sysops or bureaucrats. You may have to ask them to rename, or you may have to rename your account.
You can place a request at Steward requests/Username changes to "usurp" another username which is already in use.
Akankah saya mengonfirmasi sendiri status di wiki lain?
No. You will have to wait the appropriate amount of time after first logging into each particular wiki, before getting autoconfirmed status.
Bisakah saya menyatukan akun-akun dari wiki-wiki pembuatan akunnya terbatas?
No, this is not currently possible. This is to prevent a user from creating an account on an open wiki and then merging it into a restricted wiki, which would allow the user access to the restricted one.
- Steward requests/Username changes
- Kebijakan pengubahan nama global
- Implementation notes in code base
- SUL finalisation
Pemberitahuan dan berita