|←Laman bantuan-bantuan||Bantuan:Penggabungan akaun in|
Unified login atau SUL (single user login; "login pengguna tunggal") ialah suatu mekanisme yang membenarkan para pengguna memakai satu login tunggal untuk majoriti projek-projek dalam Wikimedia Foundation. Dengan demikian para pengguna dapat memelihara satu identiti konsisten di seluruh Wikimedia, selepas satu kali mendaftar. Keuntungan lain dari mekanisme ini ialah mengelak ancaman akaun gadungan dan kemampuan untuk melawat banyak projek tanpa perlu masuk log berkali-kali. Para pengguna dapat membuat it satu login tunggal dengan melawat Special:MergeAccount pada satu projek di mana mereka sudah mempunyai akaun, dan mengikuti arahan bertulis.
Tentang penyatuan log masuk
The Wikimedia Foundation operates many editable wikis in many languages. Traditionally, users had to create separate user accounts on each wiki. This made it more difficult to participate across many wikis, especially as Wikimedia Commons made multimedia integration more essential and Wikidata became the central wiki for interwiki links.
Your global account solves these problems by reserving your name on all wikis (so nobody else can impersonate you), and automatically creating your local account when you visit a wiki you've never visited before.
User accounts are now global by default so you do not need to do anything. Older accounts had to be manually unified by visiting Special:MergeAccount.
You can use Special:CentralAuth to view details about your global account. The email address and password you configure on Special:Preferences will be used on all wikis. This means that you will be able to log into any public Wikimedia project with just one single username and password.
Apa yang berubah
Additional wikis will be added to the user's login the first time they are visited, and a local account will be created on that wiki. For example, a regular user at Commons and German Wikipedia will not automatically login to English Wikibooks, but if that user visits English Wikibooks once while logged in, they will then log in to English Wikibooks each time (to see which wikis you have logged into, see Special:CentralAuth).
What it doesn't change
- Some things are still local:
- User rights are mostly local, which means that administrators will not have administrator access everywhere. Global groups such as global rollback, global sysop, global interface editors and global IP block exemption can be requested at Steward requests/Global permissions.
- User preferences are local, although the email address only needs to be set and confirmed in one place. You can continue to have different preferences on different sites. It is possible however to set global preferences if you so wish.
- Blocks are local, meaning that users blocked on one wiki will not be blocked on other wikis, unless otherwise blocked by an administrator on that wiki. However, if an account is globally locked it will lock that account on all public wikis.
- Users can still have differently named accounts on two sites; however, these accounts will not be linked together into one global account.
- The global account system is only available for open Wikimedia projects; sites which run on the MediaWiki software but are not operated by the Foundation will continue to have separate account systems, even if they installed CentralAuth extension, which is responsible for the unified login system.
The system will automatically merge identically named accounts if they have the same authenticated email address, or the user can correctly provide their password.
Because registration has for a long time been separate for each wiki, there are many usernames that belong to different people on different projects. The new system only allows one user per name, so there are some cases where accounts will need to be renamed. This must be done manually by a steward (see Steward requests/Username changes).
Users may search for collisions before merging by using Special:CentralAuth.
Bolehkah nama pengguna sejagat saya dinamakan semula?
Yes. You can request renames by using this form or by placing a request at Steward requests/Username changes, where a steward or a global renamer will look into your request. See the global rename policy for details.
I have two or more accounts with different names. Can they be merged into one account?
No. Note that usernames on most individual projects can preemptively be renamed.
Someone is using my name on another wiki. How can I get that account?
The existence of the other account does not necessarily stop you from getting the global account. However, you might not be the one with the superior claim to the username if, for example, the other user has more edits or is a member of certain groups such as sysops or bureaucrats. You may have to ask them to rename, or you may have to rename your account.
You can place a request at Steward requests/Username changes to "usurp" another username which is already in use.
Will I have autoconfirmed status on other wikis?
No. You will have to wait the appropriate amount of time after first logging into each particular wiki, before getting autoconfirmed status.
Bisakah saya menyatukan akaun-akaun dari wiki-wiki pembuatan akunnya terhad?
No, this is not currently possible. This is to prevent a user from creating an account on an open wiki and then merging it into a restricted wiki, which would allow the user access to the restricted one.
Why does my login fail on another wikimedia wiki after I have logged in?
This is not a failure of the unified login system, it is typically a related issue of a browser preventing the login through restricting cookies being set for your login.
Noting that each sister set of wikis has a different base domain name, eg. wikipedia.org, wikimedia.org, wikisource.org, etc. and the cookies are set accordingly. If your login constantly fails, you should consider lodging a phabricator: bug report.
Lihat juga … Cara melaporkan pepijat.
Pengumuman dan berita