Help talk:Form I & Affidavit (Customised for relinquishment of copyright as per 'free cultural work' definition)
Until proof reading, discussiona and improvements, peer reveiw is done page is deamed under construction. Leagal disclaimers are also applicable.
Mahitgar (He who knows ,wants to know and and loves to keep others informed) (talk) 10:15, 29 April 2015 (UTC)
- This doesn't look like a help page, it's something about copyright. It's also not clear who it's addressed to, nor what problem it attempts to solve. Is this yet another page on how to freely license works for import in Wikimedia projects, similar to commons:Commons:Email templates? --Nemo 08:40, 8 May 2015 (UTC)
- As said at Rfc this document intends to keep issue within section 21 of Indian Copyright act allowing reliquishment of copyright at the same time reducing probable gap between other sections of the Indian copyright act and open free licences; to the extant possible.
- 1) Yes, very much this affidavit document intends to work similar to commons:Commons:Email templates where in a single email will be sent to Indian Copyright office and copied to permissions-commons-At-wikimedia.org
- 2) customised affidavit by attaching the same with apropriate declaration to commons:Template:Self or a similar template. As of now on mr- wikipedia I have done the same by making template w:mr:Template:स्वतः which along with verbatim copyright reliquishment declaration (as expected by indian law) states that the reliquishment declaration obliges to both to the customised affidavit and to the respactive chosen free license.
- If the gaps between CC licences and Indian Copyright act are small enough and can be filled with a customised affidavit by attaching the same as said above will make the affidavit usefull in this way also.
- 3) On mr-wikipedia we are contemplating that a link to this/such document be provided in localised upload wizard.
- Thanks and rgds
- Mahitgar (He who knows ,wants to know and and loves to keep others informed) (talk) 02:43, 14 May 2015 (UTC)