Help talk:Related changes
Its not clear how to create a related changes page for a category, perhaps you can give an example? I guessed:
but this does not work.
Incidently a way to reestrct to pages in a given langauge would also be useful.
- On most MediaWiki wikis there is a related changes link on every page, also on a category page.
- Patrick 23:43, 1 September 2006 (UTC)
what do bolded items in a related changes list mean? --22.214.171.124 19:35, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- Like in Recent Changes and Enhanced Recent Changes, watched pages are bolded.--Patrick 10:02, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
Is it possible to hide the bot edits in the Related changes tool? Mdcollins1984 09:33, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah, it would be great to have easy access to this feature, much like on your Watchlist where you can quickly hide and show bot, minor and self edits! Moxfyre 20:33, 13 May 2007 (UTC)
Reasons for truncasted Related changes (Wikipedia)
I have edited an article on Wikipedia that had internal links to redirects so that the links lead directly to articles rather than through redirects so as to use the related changes functionality more effectively. However, I have not seen the related changes updated to reflect this change, though I know from history examination that there are changes in linked pages that fall into the time/change# parameter settings on the related changes display page. What might be the cause of seeing less than the number of related changes you know exist in this case? Could it be a caching issue? Or an intrinsic indexing delay? Thanks for considering this question. --Ceyockey 13:44, 19 August 2007 (UTC)
I'm trying to use the related changes feature to watch a subpage, but I'm seeing changes for the entire page. The page I'm using is w:User:Cmadler/tempwatch - can anyone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? Thanks, Cmadler 19:33, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Related changes for several categories?
I'm trying to use related changes (on sv:Wikipedia:Projekt Internet i Sverige#Relaterade ändringar i Kategori:Internet i Sverige) to display the changes in several different categories on one page. However, it will only show the changes from one category -- several times. If I add three categories, it will show the changes to the first category, and then repeat twice. Can this be fixed? /Julle 17:49, 8 May 2011 (UTC)
- Reported as bug and fixed (in future versions, I suppose). /Julle 18:01, 10 May 2011 (UTC)