As one of the reasons why the first program failed was that that many students didn't respond to talkpage discussion it is essential that all participating students in any future project understand that they are expected to respond to talkpage discussions, both on their own talkpage and the articles that they edit.
- We'll organise one IRC office hour every fortnight. These will be scheduled on 2nd & 4th Thursday of every month at 9.00pm IST.
- Campus Ambassadors, Online Ambassadors, Professors, involved Consultants should be highly encouraged to attend IRC office hours.
- All community members are requested to join IRC office hours.
- CAs, OAs, Professors will provide updates about their respective classes.
- A platform for everyone to discuss any problems/issues in the IEP.
- Opportunity for community members to provide us with suggestions and help steer IEP.
- Discuss next action points.
- IRC Logs
- All IRC logs will be maintained here.
Wiki Communication Page
- To make sure that all general communication pertaining to IEP between Wikipedia Community and Wikimedia Consultants is consolidated in one single page, we'll make use of this page.
- If one has any queries/comments/suggestions about IEP a message can be dropped on this page.
This page will provide IEP updated on regular basis. The nature of updates will include:
- Important mails sent to CAs/OAs/professors.
- Action points given to CAs/OAs/professors.
- Any change in the implementation plan because of unforeseen circumstances.
- Any other updates.
Communication on village pumps
Communication with WikiProjects
Communication via mailing list