IP engelleme muafı
IP engelleme muallifi grubunda olan kullanıcılar kullanıcıları ve IP adreslerini otomatik olarak engelleyebilir.
Historically, administrators would "softblock" IP's allowing named editors to continue to edit, while disallowing any anonymous editing and user registrations. With this flag, this is no longer required.
Bu izne nasıl sahip olunur
To get this flag and become IP block exempt on a specific project one must ask an administrator of that project. The information on who should or should not get this userright can be found on the no open proxies page. However every project may have its own IP block exemption policy.
- For specific information about IP block exemption on Meta, see Meta:IP block exemption
Note: that an exemption granted by a steward will only circumvent a global block placed by stewards. An global exemption will not circumvent a local block placed at a wiki by a local administrator. Blocks at wikis (local blocks and local exemptions) override global actions for that wiki.
Interactions of local and global block exemptions
Blocks and exemptions work differently depending on where they are imposed, and by whom they are imposed.
- A local block only works at the one wiki.
- Local blocks are applied by local administrators.
- A local block exemption only overrides the block at the one wiki, and it exempts all blocks placed.
- A global block works on all centralised wikis, with the exception of metawiki (this wiki)
- Global blocks are typically only placed by stewards.
- Global IP block exemptions override global blocks only, it has no impact on local blocks.
- Local administrators can override (whitelist) for their wiki a steward's global block through that wiki's Special:GlobalBlockWhitelist page
|Block imposed by||Local administrator
|Type of exemption|
|Local IP block exemption||unblocked||unblocked|
|Global IP block exemption||blocked||unblocked|