IRC office hours/Office hours 2014-02-21

From Meta, a Wikimedia project coordination wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search

#wikimedia-office: RFC review feb 21 on HTML templating and Services & narrow interfaces[edit]

Meeting started by sumanah at 16:58:30 UTC. The full logs are available at https://tools.wmflabs.org/meetbot/wikimedia-office/2014/wikimedia-office.2014-02-21-16.58.log.html .


Meeting summary[edit]


Meeting ended at 17:59:53 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • mwalker <mwalker> sumanah, my action is to port the JS IR compiler / runtime to PHP
  • mwalker Answer Nikerabbit's questions about RL integration
  • seeing this in action in a specific use case
  • gwicke or mwalker to demonstrate this in action in a specific use case ("this" being mwalker's port?)
  • sumanah to work on topic including "Channel is logged and publicly posted (DO NOT REMOVE THIS NOTE). https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours" - talk with Tim L
  • notes to talk page...


Action items, by person[edit]

  • gwicke
    • gwicke or mwalker to demonstrate this in action in a specific use case ("this" being mwalker's port?)
  • mwalker
    • mwalker <mwalker> sumanah, my action is to port the JS IR compiler / runtime to PHP
    • mwalker Answer Nikerabbit's questions about RL integration
    • gwicke or mwalker to demonstrate this in action in a specific use case ("this" being mwalker's port?)
  • Nikerabbit
    • mwalker Answer Nikerabbit's questions about RL integration
  • sumanah
    • mwalker <mwalker> sumanah, my action is to port the JS IR compiler / runtime to PHP
    • sumanah to work on topic including "Channel is logged and publicly posted (DO NOT REMOVE THIS NOTE). https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours" - talk with Tim L
  • **UNASSIGNED**
    • seeing this in action in a specific use case
    • notes to talk page...


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • gwicke (110)
  • sumanah (42)
  • brion (37)
  • paravoid (34)
  • RoanKattouw (31)
  • jgonera (28)
  • milimetric (28)
  • mwalker (23)
  • TrevorParscal (20)
  • OwynD_ (20)
  • csteipp (10)
  • Nikerabbit (9)
  • MaxSem (7)
  • subbu (7)
  • bd808 (5)
  • robla (4)
  • James_F (4)
  • wm-labs-meetbot (3)
  • aude (3)
  • rdwrer (3)
  • greg-g (3)
  • marcoil (2)
  • mark (1)
  • Ryan_Lane2 (1)
  • ebernhardson (1)
  • Isarra (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)

#wikimedia-office: Media Viewer v0.2 and other multimedia projects[edit]

Meeting started by rdwrer at 18:01:15 UTC. The full logs are available at https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/IRC_office_hours/Office_hours_2014-02-21-mm .


Meeting summary[edit]

  • Media Viewer 0.2 release plan (rdwrer, 18:48:51)


Meeting ended at 19:04:27 UTC.


Action items[edit]

  • (none)


People present (lines said)[edit]

  • rdwrer (74)
  • fabriceflorin (63)
  • bawolff (28)
  • gi11es (22)
  • brion (19)
  • Keegan (12)
  • tgr (8)
  • rillke (7)
  • wm-labs-meetbot (6)
  • Dragonfly6-7 (6)
  • dschwen (6)
  • chrismcmahon1 (2)
  • mark (2)
  • RoanKattouw (2)
  • gwicke (1)
  • sumanah (1)
  • greg-g (1)
  • jfelipe (1)
  • pginer (1)
  • aarcos (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4 (http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot)