Igbo Wikimedians User Group/Meetup/Anambra hub/July 2019
|Oxford 75||18 August|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|London 146||8 September|
|London 145||11 August|
|Igbo Wiki Anambra 2||27 July|
|Oxford 74||21 July|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Hong Kong 120||25 May|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|Beijing 16||1 May|
|Tacloban 7||27 April|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
- 1 Igbo Wikimedians User Group Meetup
- 2 The Meetup
Igbo Wikimedians User Group Meetup
Date and time: Saturday 27th Juy 2019. 10:00a.m to 4:00p.m.
Location: Anambra State Ministry of Youth Empowerment and Creativity,Awka, Anambra State, Nigeria.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Discuss Wikimedia, learn how to translate articles to Igbo Wikipedia.
- Play games peculiar to Igbo culture, and exchange ideas.
- Translate articles to Igbo Wikipedia.
Mainly a casual social event. This is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over well prepared Nigerian jollof rice and soft drinks.
Wifi and food are available but please come with your laptops and tablets.
How to spot us
Please look for a banner with this logo outside along
- Meet and greet
- About Wikimedia Foundation and it's projects
- About Igbo Wikimedians User Group
- Training: How to translate articles from English to Igbo in Wikipedia
- Translate articles, please click here to start the translation.