Igbo Wikimedians User Group/Meetup/Anambra hub/June 2019
|London 197||8 October|
|Oxford 94||15 October|
|Oxford 93||17 September|
|Bristol 4||16 September|
|London 196||10 September|
|Bangkok 3||26 August|
|Wikimania 2023 Singapore||16-19 August|
|Cambridge 46||18 June|
|UK virtual 18||26 April|
|Portsmouth 3||23 April|
|ESEAP Conference 2022||18-20 November|
|WikiConference North America||11-13 November|
|List of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Discuss Wikimedia, our plans for the new calendar year as a group, and any other topic.
- Play games peculiar to Igbo culture, and exchange ideas.
- Add content to Wikipedia or Wiktionary.
Mainly a casual social event. This is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over well prepared Nigerian jollof rice and soft drinks.
'''. Wifi and food are available but please come with your laptops and tablets.
How to spot us
Please look for a banner with this logo outside along
- Tochi Precious
- Igwe Ike Nibo
- Osita Stanley Okechukwu-Eze
- Ezenwannkwo Tobechukwu Gloria Nancy
- Okechukwu Onuegbu
- Izunna Okafor
- Okonkwo Si
- Chioma Julius Ugonwa
- Onyinye Irene Obi
- Austin Okpala
- Okafor Ekene
- uchenna ezeadigwe
- Okeke Charles Ifeanyichukwu
- Meet and greet
- About Wikimedia Foundation and it's projects
- Recap on our activities in one year
- Suggestions of activities for the new calendar year
- Igbo Wikipedia training
- Adding content in Igbo Wikipedia