Karavali Wikimedians/Events/Tulu Wikipedia Birthday 2020
|Tulu Wikipedia fifth year anniversary Celebration|
ತುಳು ವಿಕಿಪೀಡಿಯ ಐನನೆ ವಡ್ಯಂತಿನ ಐಸ್ರೊ
|Date(s)||August 6, 2020|
|Begins||August 6, 2020|
|Ends||August 6, 2020|
|Coordinates||Coordinates: 12°, 47°|
|Coordinator||Vishwanatha Badikana, Pavanaja|
|Participants||Student of Tulu, Karavali Wikimedians Members, Tulu Wikipedia Editors.|
The Tulu-language Wikipedia going to celebrate its 5th birthday on Thursday, August 6, 2020. It was created in 2016. With the Tulu Wikipedia and its sister projects, a handful of dedicated volunteer editors are taking the Tulu language to the world outside.
If you are participating feel free to add your name at the list of participants Tulu wiki event page
- Date: 06 August 2020
- Time: 4:15PM to 5.30PM
- Venue: Online via Video Meet
Pavanaja U B is inviting you to a scheduled VideoMeet.
Topic: Tuluwiki 4th Anniversary
Time: 06-08-2020 16:00
Host: Pavanaja U B
Joining Details: Meeting Room Name: tuluwiki4anniv Meeting Room Password: 36625
Join VideoMeet: https://bridge01.videomeet.in/
- Dr. Pavanaja U. B, Former Scientist, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, former Staff CIS Bengaluru.
- Dr. Vishwanatha Badikana Assistant Professor, Kannada Department, St. Aloysius(Autonomous) College Mangalore
Formal Talk by two eminent scholars of Tulu language.
- Dr. Amrita Someshwara - Tulu folk scholar and senior lyricist.
- Dr. Paltadi Ramakrishna Achar - Tulu Literature and Scholar.
Dr. Purushothama Bilimale- Kannada Language Chair School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies JNU, Delhi.
Prof B A Vivek Rai - Tulu Scholar, Former Vice-Chancellor of Kannada University Hampi and the Karnataka State Open University also visiting professor at Wurzburg University Germany.
Vote of Thanks
- Dr. Kishore Kumar Rai
- --Vishwanatha Badikana (talk) 09:20, 6 August 2020 (UTC)
- --Arpitha05 (talk) 10:34, 6 August 2020 (UTC)
- --Sudarshan Shetty9 (talk) 13:26, 6 August 2020 (UTC)
- --BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU (talk) 13:31, 6 August 2020 (UTC)