This is the language committee report for November 2011.
- Several members (Amir, Robin, Gerard, Santhosh) went to the Hackathon in Mumbai, India.
- The Veps Wikipedia and Western Punjabi Wiktionary are approved and waiting for creation (bugs 32510 and 32511 respectively).
- Discussion about the Mapudungun Wikipedia and its orthography issue.
- Amir contacted the Ingush State University for an analysis of the Ingush content at Incubator. They told that the content is quite different from standard literary Ingush.
- Discussion about Moldovan and its closed Wikipedia.
- Discussion about the dialogue on http://www.newtactics.org/en/thread/what-steps-need-be-taken-underrepresented-language-used-online and more specifically about the Songhay language(s) which is classified as "collective" which we didn't allow so far.