Patakaran ukol sa pagmumungkahi ng wika
A proposal to modify the Language proposal policy has been published at Language proposal policy/4-2019 proposed revision. Please join the discussion at Talk:Language proposal policy/4-2019 proposed revision. For LangCom: StevenJ81 (talk) 20:57, 17 April 2019 (UTC)
|The following page is a translation of global policy into Tagalog language.Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this guideline and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.|
This page has been elaborated and approved by the community and its compliance is mandatory for all projects. It must not be modified without prior community approval.
|←Mga patakaran at alituntunin||Patakaran ukol sa pagmumungkahi ng wika|
|proposals to open new language subdomains of existing projects, as defined by the Language committee.This page outlines the policy that governs|
|For requesting users|
|Closing projects (voluntarily)|
Mangyaring repasuhin (suriin nang mabuti) ang kabuurang teksto nitong pahina bago ipadala ang isang pagmumungkahi.
The Language committee processes requests in accordance with the application procedure and prior experience with requests and projects. The committee can skip steps in the procedure if they consider a request to have already met the objectives of those steps. Proposals for projects in a language that already has a well-established project may be fast-tracked in this way.
- 1 Pamamaraan para sa aplikasyon
- 2 Mga partikular o espesipikong isyu
- 3 Tingnan din
Pamamaraan para sa aplikasyon
Mga rekisito (bagay na kinakailangan)
The following requirements must be met by requests before they can be approved; although they can be met at any time before or after a request, we recommend fulfilling the basic requirements before making a request. If you need any help or have questions, please ask a committee member.
Mga kinakailangan para sa angkop na katangian (elehibilidad)
- The proposal is to open a new language edition of an existing Wikimedia project that does not already exist (see the complete list of Wikimedia projects or the SiteMatrix).
- Ang wika ay dapat mayroong isang wastong ISO 639 1–3 na kodego (hanapin).
- If there is no valid ISO 639 code, you must obtain one. The Wikimedia Foundation does not seek to develop new linguistic entities; there must be an extensive body of works in that language. The information that distinguishes this language from another must be sufficient to convince standards organizations to create an ISO 639 code.
- Dapat maging bukod-tangi ang isang wika na hindi maisasama o maihahahalo sa isang higit na karaniwang wika. Kalimitan, hindi isinasama rito ang mga wikaing (diyalekto) pang-rehiyonal at naiibang anyong pangkasulatan ng parehong wika.
- The degree of difference required is considered on a case-by-case basis. The committee does not consider political differences, since the Wikimedia Foundation's goal is to give every single person free, unbiased access to the sum of all human knowledge, rather than information from the viewpoint of individual political communities.
- The proposal has a sufficient number of living native speakers to form a viable community and audience (Wikisource wikis are allowed in languages with no native speakers, although these should be on a wiki for the modern form of the language if possible).
Mga kinakailangan para sa huling aprobasyon (pagpayag)
- There is an active test project on the Multilingual Wikisource (Wikisource only), Beta Wikiversity (Wikiversity only), or the Incubator (all other projects).
- A project must start on one of these wikis. This will demonstrate that there is sufficient community to build the project.
- There is a continuing effort to translate the MediaWiki interface into that language so that nobody is excluded from participating if they do not understand the English-language user interface. As a baseline, it is recommended that you begin by translating the "most used MediaWiki messages". These are the messages that are of highest importance to our readers and users. If a Wikimedia project in your language already exists and these messages have already been translated, we ask that you show evidence that localisation is continuing to be improved and maintained at a reasonable pace.
- We ask that all localisation work be coordinated on translatewiki.net, so that the localisation will be available on all Wikimedia Foundation projects, not just the one you're active on. Another benefit is that MediaWiki as a product will provide better functionality for users of MediaWiki outside the Wikimedia Foundation. It is for this reason that we suggest that you translate the non-WMF extensions as well.
- Localisation statistics are available which describe the current availability of translations for the MediaWiki interface into different languages. The group statistics at translatewiki.net have more detailed information.
- Note that exporting of MediaWiki translations from translatewiki.net and consequently their availability on Wikimedia wikis only starts when 13% of the whole MediaWiki core messages are translated.
- Read the above requirements. Requests that do not conform to the policy will be rejected.
- Make sure you have registered an account and are logged in on this wiki.
- Follow the steps explained at Language committee/Handbook (requesters).
Users are encouraged to discuss whether it is a good idea to open the new language. However, this is not a vote. The project will be assessed on its linguistic merits and chances of flourishing. Even if there is strong support, the proposal may be denied if there are strong arguments against its creation and insufficiently strong arguments in support as judged by the language committee.
If the requirements for eligibility are met, the Language committee should verify it as "eligible". This means that the committee can proceed with final approval at the point when the activity and localization requirements are met. The respective request page contains links to track progress on this.
The users should begin writing a test project on the Incubator wiki, the Multilingual Wikisource or the Beta Wikiversity (as the case may be) now, if they haven't already. At least five active users must edit that language regularly before a test project will be considered successful. You are encouraged to search for interested contributors yourself, as this may speed up the process considerably. Note that a project may be closed if there is little or no activity after it is created.
If all requirements have been met and a detailed investigation finds no unresolved problems, the Language committee will notify the whole community of pending approval by adding a notice to Talk:Language committee. If no further problems come up, the request will be approved and developers will be asked to create the wiki.
The number of users that support or oppose the project is irrelevant.
Users are strongly encouraged to continue developing the test project while they are waiting for the wiki to be opened. This may accelerate the process. For Wikipedia proposals, the list of articles every Wikipedia should have may be useful. All pages developed as part of a test wiki will be transferred to the actual wiki when it is opened.
Mga partikular o espesipikong isyu
- Mga sinauna o pangkakasaysayang wika
- Tanging Wikisources wikis sa sinauna o pangkakasaysayang wika ang tinatanggap, sapagka't walang nabubuhay na katutubong pamayanan ang makakagamit ng ibang mapagkukuhanan. Kapag maaarim dapat maisama ang mga ganoong wika sa makabagong katumbas (katulad ng Lumang Ingles kasama ang Ingles), baga ma't hindi naman iyon kinakailangan.
- Mga di-likas (artipisyal) na wika
- Oo, maaaring magka-wiki sa artipisyal na wika. Mayroon nang wiki sa Esperanto, Ido, Interlingua, Interlingue, Lojban, Volapük at Novial. Tingnan ang talang may kaugnayan sa ilalim ng pangunang kailangan (prerequisites) ukol sa mga kathang wika.
- Bilang ng mga tagapagsalitang kinakailangan
- Dapat magkaroon ng sapat na mga tagapagwika upang makabuo ng isang kabuhay-buhay na komunidad at madla. Dedepende sa talakayan kung karapat-dapat nga ba ang isang partikular na wika.
- Test projects
- Anyone can create a test project at any time. For more information, see the Incubator wiki's main page and its manual.