Læring og evaluering
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A hub for learning and sharing resources to better understand Wikimedia programs.
The Learning and Evaluation team at the Wikimedia Foundation helps volunteers and organizations evaluate their projects and program activities, to help program coordinators and evaluators to:
- More clearly identify goals and target outcomes for projects and programs,
- Measure against those goals and share learning about projects and programs, and
- Design and learn to implement effective programs to reach goals.
You can learn more about Learning & Evaluation Team and programs:
- Start – denne side samt introduktionen og andre ressourcer
- Planlæg – udvikle en plan for dit program
- Report – prepare documentation of your program after it was carried out
- Bidrag – Del dine fund med Wikimedia fællesskabet
- Nyheder og arrangementer – det seneste nyt fra læring og evaluering
- Portal dokumentation