This subproject would be responsible for acquiring and updating statistical data about places in Macedonia as well as information about its municipalities.
- Number of articles: About 5000.
- Macedonian Ministry of statistics, 2004 census
- Macedonian Ministry for local affairs
- Мunicipalities in Macedonia (wikified source in Macedonian; should be rearranged)
- NGA Geonet Name Server, country file (zipped tab-separated table).
Macedonian language is written in Cyrillic alphabet and transcription rules into Latin are simple. [It should be explained.] Transcription rules for other languages/alphabets should be described here, or inside of sub-article.
- Every time new census results are published (every 4 years), or when the representatives in the municipalities are changed.