Mass content adding/dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the dictionary main page of the project Mass content adding. All localized names should follow the syntax:
- [[LL1:<the name of the article in the LL1 language>]]
- [[LL2:<the name of the article in the LL2 language>]]
- [[LLn:<the name of the article in the LLn language>]]
- where LLx are two letter (or three or N letter) Wikipedian code for the language. So, don't use ISO codes (even the most of them are the same as Wikipedian), but use Wikipedian code;
- Use English alphabet for sorting language codes.
- If the name of the article doesn't correspond to the name of the thing (like "Georgia (country)" on English Wikipedia), use the syntax:
- [[LLx:<the name of the article in the LLx language>]]|<the name of the thing on LLx Wikipedia>
Please, don't add names out of some project category (it not has to be wiki-categorized).