postponed until June
|Hong Kong 124 (virtual)||6 June|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|London 154 (virtual)||10 May|
|Hong Kong 123 (virtual)||2 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
CAMBRIDGE WIKIMEDIA MEETUP NUMBER 42
When: Saturday 14th December 2019 — meetup 14:00 onwards.
Where: Relevant Record café , 260 Mill Road Cambridge CB1 3NF, UK. Google Maps.
The meetup starts at 2pm, and brunch is served until 3pm. We'll go on to 6pm and then adjourn to a pub if there is demand. The record shop (vinyl only) is in the basement.
There is an Eventbrite page and you can also sign up there.
Two went on to the Cambridge Blue.
- Charles Matthews (talk) 11:05, 20 November 2019 (UTC)
- Magnus Manske (talk) 14:27, 20 November 2019 (UTC)
- Jkcm 12:02, 2 December 2019
- petermr 13:10 12 December 2019
- I'll be away from Cambridge that week, sorry! Deryck C. 10:07, 28 November 2019 (UTC)
- Won't make it this time. Looking forward to seeing the new venue at the next. Rich Farmbrough 15:32 14 December 2019 (GMT).