|London 147||13 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Oxford 76||15 September|
|London 146||8 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Hong Kong 120||25 May|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|Beijing 16||1 May|
|Tacloban 7||27 April|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
The Eighth East London meetup.
East London Wikimedia Meetup Number 8
Date and time: Tuesday 25th October 2016 — 19:30 - 21:00
Waitrose Canada Place, Canada Square Canary Wharf London E14 5EW
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any (East) London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
(In the event there were 6 of us and an interesting couple of hours)
- Please remind me on English wiki nearer the time. Joseph2302 (talk) 13:27, 1 October 2016 (UTC)
- GnanamDevadass (talk) 09:53, 15 October 2016 (UTC)
- DhavalTalk 12:52, 17 October 2016 (UTC) (Will try to remember the date and make my appearance :-) ).
- User:Jwslubbock (talk) 14:58, 21 October 2016 (UTC)
About the meetup
A chance to meet some of the people who contribute to Wikipedia: all volunteers and not necessarily "experts".
- Chat about Wikipedia or any other topics we fancy.
You can expect to meet some very keen Wikimedians; however, this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia and other Wikimedia projects such as Wikimedia Commons, Wikiversity and Wikisource.
The café is quite quiet and family friendly on a Tuesday evening, so younger Wikimedians will also feel welcome and safe.
- Coffee consumption is not compulsory!
||Canary Wharf tube station||0.1 miles|
||Canary Wharf DLR station||0.1 miles|
- D3 Bonner Road / Leamouth
- D7 Poplar (All Saints) / Mile End
- D8 Stratford Internation / Crossharbour
- 135 Old Street / Crossharbour
- 277 Highbury and Islington / Crossharbour