Hong Kong Wikimedian Meetup, Summer 2017
Time 時間: 29.7.2017 (Sat 六) 14:30 − 18:30
Venue 地點: Changed 已變更
請聯絡 Contact: Telegram: @springrollconan 面書報名處 facebook event page
This would be the first meet-up organized by Hong Kong Wikimedians since September 2016, when the WMF initiated de-recognition process against Wikimedia Hong Kong. Details are being discussed there and on Chinese Wikipedia. It is proposed that we will hold the meet-up outside Hong Kong Island, where the meet-ups took place in the last five years. The frequency of meet-ups may also decrease from monthly basis to quarterly basis.
|London 173 (outdoor)||11 July|
|London 172 (virtual)||27 June|
|Hong Kong 127 (virtual)||13 June|
|London 171 (virtual)||13 June|
|wikiBlind & wikiKind adventures
in wikiWonderland (virtual)
|Beijing 19||1 January|
|South Africa 6 (virtual)||31 October|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Ways to go 到達方法
- How to get there 如何到達
- MTR: The nearest MTR station is Hung Hom, served by East Rail Line, West Rail Line and intercity trains (to Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou). Leave the station at Exit A1, cross the footbridge, and here you are.
- Bus: The Hong Kong Polytechnic University is served by numerous bus routes, either cross-harbour services or services terminating in East Tsim Sha Tsui.
- Cross-harbour services 過海巴士: 101, 102, 103, 104, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 115, 116, 117, 118, 170, 171, 182
- East Tsim Sha Tsui 尖東巴士總站: 13X, 26, 35A, 41A, 98D, 208, 796X
- Directions to the meet-up point 進場指示
- Upon entrance, go straight until you see a large space. Turn right and go straight until you reach S Core (Amenities Building). Go between S Core and the Jockey Club Auditorium, then you reach Lee Shau Kee Building. Turn left, and here's where we meet.
- 進入理大校舍之後，直行，看到露天空間之後轉右，穿過S Core和賽馬會綜藝館，看到李兆基樓之後轉左，您就可以來到聚會場地。
- Please edit this section! 請修改此分段，提出議程！
- Community matters
- On reconstruction of a body representing Wikimedians in Hong Kong
- Issues about participation in Wikimedia projects
- The future of Hong Kong Wikimedian Meetup
- Community matters
After the meet-up proper, participants will have a dinner in East Tsim Sha Tsui as they wish. People who are not able to join the meet-up proper can share dinner with us.
Sign up 留名
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our one hundred and thirteenth meeting or the dinner afterwards. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Maybe Attending 可能出席
Not Attending 未能出席
- WhisperToMe (talk) 00:30, 23 July 2017 (UTC) (
if I have my passport processed - I am in process of getting my Mainland China visa renewed - If I get my passport back before the 29th I can go, but if not unfortunately I cannot goSadly I won't get my passport back in time - I have a certificate that my passport is being processed but I cannot enter Hong Kong with this certificate)
- Francotsangfh (talk) 05:46, 29 July 2017 (UTC) (Not attending due to private issues)
- 因為啊爸ng比。Richard923888 ~\(≧▽≦)/~ 08:13, 29 July 2017 (UTC)
We attempted to let a participant interested to come but didn't make it (Richard923888) know what we were doing during the meet-up simultaneously. 1233 held minutes of this event.
- See discussions on Chinese Wikipedia.