Wikipedia Edit-a-thon on Women in Art
Time 時間: 30.03.2018 (Fri 五) 14:00 − 18:00
Booth P7, Art Basel in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Wan Chai
請聯絡 Contact: Telegram: @springrollconan / @wcdvtr
面書報名處 facebook event page
Welcome to the Wikipedia Edit-a-thon on Women in Art in Asia, which aims to help participants editing Wikipedia to improve its coverage of women and art in Asia. You can contribute to the edit-a-thon by either improve articles or create new ones. Offline sessions will be held on Friday, 30th March in Hong Kong when Art Basel in Hong Kong is running. We - Hong Kong Wikimedians - will provide assistance for participants of the edit-a-thon (both on- and offline) to further the aim of this event.
|Oxford 60||22 April|
|Cambridge 37||29 April|
|London 130||13 May|
|Beijing 13||15 April|
|London 129||8 April|
|Women in Art edit-a-thon, HK||30 March|
|Oxford 59||18 March|
|Mahidol University 13||16 March|
|Manchester 35||14 January|
|Bangkok 2||6 January|
|Edinburgh 12||30 November|
|Cambridge 36||25 November|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Ways to go 到達方法
- MTR: The nearest MTR station is Wan Chai, served by Island Line. Leave the station at Exit A1, cross the footbridge, walk through Immigration Tower and Central Plaza, and here you are.
- Bus: Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre is served by numerous bus routes via Convention Avenue, Expo Drive, Fleming Road, Harbour Road and Gloucester Road. Participants from Mainland China can utilise Huanggang Checkpoint-Wan Chai route to reach the venue.
- From Hong Kong Island 港島巴士: 15B, 2, 2A, 2X, 8, 8P, 15B, 18, 18P, 18X, 25, 25A, 70, 70P, 260, 511, 590, 720, 720A, 720P, 722, 780, 788, 789, 40, 40M, N8
- Cross-harbour services 過海巴士: 88R, 103, 104, 115, 115P, 182, 301, 302, 307, 307A, 307B, 307C, 373, 601P, 603, 603S, 619, 619P, 619X, 641, 673, 680X, 681, 690, 692P, 905, 905P, 914P, 914X, 930, 930A, 930X, 936, 960, 960P, 960S, 960X, 961, 961P, 967X, 968X, 969X, 978, 978A, 978B, H1, N182, N691
- From Tung Chung and Airport 機場巴士（經東涌）: A11, A12, N11, NA11
- Minibus: Participants living in northern side of Hong Kong Island, Lai Chi Kok, Kwai Chung or Tsuen Wan can reach the venue by minibus.
- Tram: Alight at O'Brien Road Tram Stop, Go east (towards Shau Kei Wan), then turn left at the first junction. Follow instructions above.
Sign up 留名
For attendees and other who can't attend but interested to contribute for the edit-a-thon, add your name here.
Add your name to this list if you can help us in the edit-a-thon.
- User:Jarl Sverre
- David, Özge and Holly from AAA
- Lara from M+