postponed until June
|South Africa 2 (virtual)||13 June|
|Hong Kong 124 (virtual)||6 June|
|UK 1 (virtual)||16 May|
|London 154 (virtual)||10 May|
|Hong Kong 123 (virtual)||2 May|
|Oxford 81||15 March|
|Kaduna 2020||29 February|
|New York City||18 December|
|Cambridge 42||14 December|
|Beijing 17||6 October|
|Shenyang 3||13 September|
|Igbo Wiki Strategy Salon||24 August|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Wikimedia UK's 4th Birthday!
Date and time: Sunday 11th November 2012 — 13:00 onwards
Location: Penderel's Oak Pub, Holborn, London WC1
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our sixty-third meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any London Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- WereSpielChequers (talk) 15:31, 5 September 2012 (UTC)
- Probably. CT Cooper · talk 18:31, 14 September 2012 (UTC)
- Gordo (talk) 12:15, 18 September 2012 (UTC)
- Maybe; depends if I have the energy after a friend's birthday party the previous day. — OwenBlacker (Talk) 10:29, 12 October 2012 (UTC)
- Yes please :) Mrjohncummings (talk) 11:59, 17 October 2012 (UTC)
- Visiting Londom from Australia. I hope to be present. Bduke (talk) 07:36, 20 October 2012 (UTC)
- I am coming! I hope that other WikiTranslators will come as well :) Natkabrown (talk) 10:47, 21 October 2012 (UTC)
- KTC (talk)
- the wub "?!" 14:39, 2 November 2012 (UTC)
- Most likely. Merlaysamuel (talk) 17:43, 2 November 2012 (UTC)
- Most definitely. Edwardx (talk) 10:17, 3 November 2012 (UTC)
- Johnbod (talk) 20:46, 4 November 2012 (UTC)
- Hope so! Weekend looking complicated PatHadley (talk) 19:17, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
- yup.Geni (talk) 17:44, 10 November 2012 (UTC)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 07:57, 11 November 2012 (UTC)
Informal chat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
Wikimedia UK Birthday
The Wikimedia UK 4th anniversary celebration, which will take place during this meet up. There will be cakes and ale!
This is the last day of the Wetherspoons Beer Festival.