|Hong Kong 120||25 May|
|London 143||9 June|
|Manchester 36||9 June|
|Oxford 72||19 May|
|London 142||12 May|
|Cambridge 41||12 May|
|London SkillShare 2||7 May|
|London Wikidata 2||2 May|
|Beijing 16||1 May|
|Tacloban 7||27 April|
|Igbo Wikimedians User Group/5||13 April|
|WikiGap 2019 Hong Kong||8 March|
|Bristol 3||1 Sep 2018|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Manchester Wikimedia Meetup Number 27
Sunday 22 February 2015 — 13:00 onwards
Venue: The Waterhouse (Wetherspoons), 67-71 Princess Street, M2 4EG
In the room right at the back
A wikimeet is a social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts. Where we...
- Chat about Wikipedia, Wikimedia and any other topics we fancy.
- Eat lunch and drink some beers (although beer isn't required, nor is lunch)
Wikimeets are mainly casual social events. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians, however this is also an open invite for anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Also wiki technology, MediaWiki, discussing the business impact of mass collaboration, or articles about Greater Manchester will also be relevant here. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beverage of your choice.
We usually meet in a quiet, family-friendly pub, so hopefully younger Wikimedians will still feel welcome and safe. Look for a small Wikimedia banner on the table, and we may also have laptops out.
Alcohol consumption is certainly not required!
Manchester is celebrating Chinese New Year on the 22nd, so the Waterhouse may be quite busy. If you have any problems finding us, then please phone or email Mike Peel.
Please sign below if you intend to come. If you want a reminder closer to the time, please leave a note after your signature.
- Hopefully Bazonka (talk) 20:41, 2 February 2015 (UTC)
- Jim Williamson - first timer
- Not been to a meetup before, but I think I can make this one. ColinFine (talk) 17:25, 10 February 2015 (UTC)
- Certainly! Acalamari 16:51, 15 February 2015 (UTC)
- Mike Peel (talk) 23:45, 16 February 2015 (UTC)
- Looking forward to it!--Junaidachanna (talk) 15:48, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
- Probably, at least for a while. JamesBWatson (talk) 17:25, 19 February 2015 (UTC)
- HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 13:17, 20 February 2015 (UTC)
- I will be out of the country. Yaris678 (talk) 12:31, 28 January 2015 (UTC)
- Sorry, but with you in spirit. --ClemRutter (talk) 00:35, 17 February 2015 (UTC)