|Wiktionary in Lyon||5 October|
|London 123||8 October|
|Oxford 54||17 September|
|London 122||10 September|
|Wiktionary in Lyon||7 September|
|Cambridge 35||3 September|
|Qingdao 8||12 August|
|Costa Rica 4||18 July|
|Mahidol University 11||2 June|
|Palo 2||10 March|
|Kathmandu 1||17 December|
|Rajbiraj 7||2 December|
|list of regular meetups|
|London · Hong Kong|
Oxford Wikimedia Meetup Number 6
Date and time: Sunday 14th July 2013. 1.00 pm onwards.
Location: The Four Candles, 51 George Street, Oxford, OX1 2BE.
Add your name to this list if you can make it to our sixth meeting. Note that people of all ages and all Wikimedia projects are welcome!
Please also invite any Oxford Wikimedia people you know (or have had wiki dealings with) – spread the word!
- Redrose64 (talk; at English Wikipedia) 22:33, 3 June 2013 (UTC)
- I expect to be there (the changed date suits me better). Maproom at English Wikipedia 14:17, 5 June. Updated 23 June.
- Apologies, but I am too far away. Please convey my regards to all who attend. 18.104.22.168 21:37, 5 June 2013 (UTC)
- Can't promise anything, but I'll try. HJ Mitchell | Penny for your thoughts? 16:56, 18 June 2013 (UTC)
- I will be there in spirit, perhaps in body. -- Jpbowen (talk) 15:44, 19 June 2013 (UTC)
- Will be there (if not cancelled). —MistyMorn (talk) 10:43, 13 July 2013 (UTC)
Informal chitchat with no set agenda.
If you have some ideas for discussion topics, please put them below.
About the meet up
A social gathering for Wikimedia enthusiasts, where we...
- Drink coffee and/or beer and some of us have Sunday lunch.
- Chat about Wikipedia and any other topics we fancy.
Mainly a casual social event. You can expect to meet some very keen Wikipedians; however, this is also an open invitation to anyone interested in finding out more about Wikipedia, other Wikimedia projects, projects re-using Wikipedia, and other collaborative wiki projects. Feel free to come along and raise these discussions over a beer. Alcohol consumption is optional.
How to spot us
It's usually easy to find us, look for anyone with a laptop out or a Wikipedia T-shirt, lapel badge or similar. We aim to secure one of the two bench seats behind the stairs, but failing that we'll probably be at one of the high tables between the stairs and the entrance.
George Street is in the centre of Oxford not far from the station and very close to the bus station and Worcester Street car park.