Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← October 2009||Meta administrators (removal)
|October 2010 →|
- Adminship (and other rights) removed without notice.
- Admins here are given a week to sign to indicate they wish to continue with admin (and other) rights they may hold.
- Signature: --A. B. (talk) 15:26, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
- Further comment: I expect to be more active in the next several months than I have been in the last several. I will be less active, however, than I was in 2008. I would like to remain an admin so I can add entries to the spam blacklist, my primary Meta activity requiring adminship. --A. B. (talk) 19:18, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
- Signature: Andre Engels 00:59, 8 April 2010 (UTC)
- Signature: Angela 21:03, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Signature: Anthere 19:13, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
- Signature:--Effeietsanders 21:01, 4 April 2010 (UTC) - would be nice to be able to hold these rights, because I already have the buttons by being a steward. This complicated things a little less on when to use them or not.
- Signature: Can be removed. Thanks. --Frank Schulenburg 21:14, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
- Signature: I sometimes look for untagged files. Already being a steward, deletion is sometimes needed, while I never forget my flag as an administrator, just being very busy around more than 10 wikis. --Jusjih 02:07, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
- Signature: Pharos 17:56, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Signature: —Sean Whitton / 18:53, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- Signature: Werdna 10:54, 5 April 2010 (UTC). Please go away. If I need these rights I will grant them to myself anyway, activity or no activity.