Jump to navigation Jump to search
|← October 2011||Meta administrators (removal)
|→ October 2012|
- Adminship (and other rights) removed without notice.
- Rights removed by MarcoAurelio.
- Admins here are given a week to sign until April 8, 2012; to indicate they wish to retain their rights.
- Message sent out at 1 April 2012 by MarcoAurelio.
- Rights removed by: Pmlineditor
- Time signature: 12:36, 15 April 2012 (UTC)
- Signature: I use the rights rarely, but i need them to fix CentralNotice translations. --Amir E. Aharoni (talk) 13:07, 1 April 2012 (UTC)
- Signature: Same as Amir, also see my RFA for intended usage (editprotected isn't logged). — Danny B. 12:26, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
- Signature: Basically, I need Meta admin permissions mostly because of my participation in LangCom. I wasn't active too much last couple of months on wiki (even as a steward), but I think that it will be changed. If my activity doesn't change up to the next confirmation process, my permissions should be removed. --Millosh (talk) 21:08, 1 April 2012 (UTC)