|Please do not post any new comments on this page. This is a discussion archive first created on 01 January 2018, although the comments contained were likely posted before and after this date. See current discussion or the archives index.|
How can I install the OneClickArxhicer to my Common.js or Global.js code? I can't seem to find any page where this is explained for outside of the English Wikipedia, and I want to use it for all Wikimedia wiki's if possible. --Donald Trung (Talk 🤳🏻) (My global lock 🔒) (My global unlock 🔓)|
- It won't work here as that bot is not active here. You have a choice of user:ArchiverBot or user:SpBot — billinghurst sDrewth 12:05, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
- This section was archived on a request by: Donald Trung (Talk 🤳🏻) (My global lock 🔒) (My global unlock 🔓) 12:45, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
- Hi Donald Trung. Please change your user signature to be less obnoxious.
- It sounds like you're referring to w:en:User:Technical 13/Scripts/OneClickArchiver? You can install the script at User:Donald Trung/global.js if you want it available on all public Wikimedia wikis. As noted on Technical 13's subpage, there is also w:en:User:Σ/Testing facility/Archiver now. There shouldn't be any bot involvement with these user scripts, as far as I know. --MZMcBride (talk) 16:45, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
Bot request for Meta-Wiki
At Talk:Bot, I asked:
- This section was archived on a request by: —MarcoAurelio (talk) 21:19, 10 February 2018 (UTC)
Know about a bot to sign unsigned posts?
Hi. I find it tiresome to fix threads with no signature, something that needs to be done in order for the archive bots to do their tasks. Does somebody know a bot operator who runs this task elsewhere and is willing to do so here as well? Regards, —MarcoAurelio (talk) 11:09, 21 January 2018 (UTC)
- I know en:User:SineBot from enwiki that signs unsigned comments. But I don't like when it signs vandalism edits as well. And then reverting them is harder. On Finnish Wikipedia we have an abuse filter that warns users if they forget to add a signature. Stryn (talk) 11:40, 21 January 2018 (UTC)