Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The following page is a translation of Meta-Wiki policy into dansk language. Please note that in the event of any differences in meaning or interpretation between the original English version of this guideline and a translation, the original English version takes precedence.|
This page has been elaborated and approved by the community and its compliance is mandatory for all users. It must not be modified without prior community approval.
|←Politikker og retningslinjer||Inclusion policy|
|Wikimedia projects. This page attempts to clarify what types of pages are or are not acceptable on Meta.The Meta wiki is a central collaboration, discussion, and coordination wiki for|
There are certain things which are NOT acceptable on Meta, most of which can be found on this page.
- Documentation and discussion concerning the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects (see some current discussions).
- Documentation intended to help users contribute and collaborate in other wiki projects.
- Multilingual cooperation of Wikimedia projects.
- Relevant essays or advocacy (see some essays).
- Primary research regarding the development of wiki projects.
Some content is not appropriate on Meta:
- Content more appropriate on another wiki project: encyclopedic information, published texts, user-created books, dictionary definitions, famous quotations, general news and images (unless only intended for use on Meta-wiki pages; see Licensing policy and Meta:Fair use).
- Galleries of links or images. (Meta is NOT a repository of links, upload images to Commons so that they may be used on any Wikimedia projects)
- Personal pages or blogs.
- Content that is paid. Users may freely view, use, distribute, modify, and exploit all Meta content, in any form, and for any purpose (including commercial exploitation) without limitation (except attribution). Allowable exceptions are discussed at Meta:Fair use.
- Dedicated attack pages
- Information about non-Wikimedia wikis.