Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
|The following page is a translation of Meta-Wiki policy into 한국어 language. 인 영어판과 그 번역판이 의미나 해석이 다를 경우, 원문인 영어판이 우선임을 명심하십시오.|
이 문서는 공동체가 정성을 들이고 승인되었으며 모든 사용자가 필수로 준수해야 합니다. 공동체의 승인없이 수정하면 안됩니다.
|←정책과 지침||Inclusion policy|
|Wikimedia projects. This page attempts to clarify what types of pages are or are not acceptable on Meta.The Meta wiki is a central collaboration, discussion, and coordination wiki for|
There are certain things which are NOT acceptable on Meta, most of which can be found on this page.
- Documentation and discussion concerning the Wikimedia Foundation and its projects (see some current discussions).
- Documentation intended to help users contribute and collaborate in other wiki projects.
- Multilingual cooperation of Wikimedia projects.
- Relevant essays or advocacy (see some essays).
- Primary research regarding the development of wiki projects.
Some content is not appropriate on Meta:
- Content more appropriate on another wiki project: encyclopedic information, published texts, user-created books, dictionary definitions, famous quotations, general news and images (unless only intended for use on Meta-wiki pages; see Licensing policy and Meta:Fair use).
- Galleries of links or images. (Meta is NOT a repository of links, upload images to Commons so that they may be used on any Wikimedia projects)
- Personal pages or blogs.
- Content that is paid. Users may freely view, use, distribute, modify, and exploit all Meta content, in any form, and for any purpose (including commercial exploitation) without limitation (except attribution). Allowable exceptions are discussed at Meta:Fair use.
- Dedicated attack pages