- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
Ending 7 May 2017 16:58 (UTC)
Hello every one,
I'm starting here a adminship requests on MetaWiki website. I'm motivated by a desire to make Meta-Wiki more French user friendly. I'm thinking to be active for admin request (specially from French native user). I would like also import various template from French project to make easier Meta-Wiki edition for the French community. I'm currently administrator on fr.wikiversity and you can have all information about me on my user page. Best regards, Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact French native speaker, sorry for my dysorthography 16:58, 30 April 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose not experienced enough on meta. I didn't saw the user involved in admin tasks such as (speedy)deletion requests, requests for global spam blacklist, etc. --Steinsplitter (talk) 17:15, 30 April 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose The user needs more experience and more involvement in administrative tasks (as Steinsplitter indicates). I would also like to see some more work in Meta. —Alvaro Molina (✉ - ✔) 01:56, 1 May 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose, no edits related to things where admin rights would be needed. Also importing local templates from other projects is not a good idea if they will be used only by the French users. Stryn (talk) 11:12, 1 May 2017 (UTC)
- Question: why do you choose French user friendliness over user friendliness for all the other languages? --Base (talk) 13:00, 1 May 2017 (UTC)
- I don't want to choose French user friendliness over user friendliness for all the other languages Base. I was proposing a hand as French native speaker witch could be great to treat issues for French native user addressed to admin group. I was also proposing to transfer template from French projects on metawiki for the pleasure of French user active on Meta. Until now and except few pages translated, people who only speak French cloud not feel MetaWiki project completely comfortable as it could be for an English natif speaker. Juste un questin en retour à celle-ci. Combien d'administrateur sur MetaWiki parlent peuvent communiquer en français de façon confortable ? Lionel Scheepmans ✉ Contact French native speaker, sorry for my dysorthography 11:52, 8 May 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose, I don't see any related tasks by yourself on Meta. My suggestion is that the community must know about your work and your maintenance in general, for example, participating in requests for deletion, tagging pages for deletion, requesting help to the admin/bureaucrat's noticeboard, make editprotected requests, etc. More experience on these areas is needed. --Ks-M9 [disc.] 22:19, 1 May 2017 (UTC).
0/4/0: 0% - unsuccessful. —MarcoAurelio 11:31, 7 May 2017 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.