- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
- Ending 18 September 2019 11:21 (UTC)
Hello, I'm working sometimes to fix/update translated pages here that require marking the page for translation again, and I'm active in the editing of project pages, especially pages related to Arabic community and Wikimedians of the Levant (we working on update all of pages related to Wikimedians of the Levant and marked it for translation), so I'm asking for the translation admin flag to be able to do the necessary fixes/updates myself (that will save my time and energy). Thanks --Alaa :)..! 11:21, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
- Hello @MF-Warburg: yes I read it, and put it on my task list to complete page translation to Arabic. Also as you know reading can help but practice can help more. Thanks for this reminder --Alaa :)..! 19:33, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support. —Sgd. Hasley 17:35, 12 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support obviously. TonyBallioni (talk) 02:23, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support can be trusted --DannyS712 (talk) 02:25, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
Done --MF-W 13:29, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.