- The following discussion is preserved as an archive of a closed Meta-Wiki request. Please do not modify it.
- Hi all, I am User:Wladek92 working on translations EN-> FR through all wikis (TranslateWiki, Meta, Data ...). I request Admin Translator rights to be able to wake sleeping corrected EN pages and push them for translation since I 've observed several pages remain corrected in their EN original version but translation has not completly followed (... forgotten) —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Wladek92 (talk)
- Hello. Do you know the stuff explained in mw:Help:Extension:Translate/Page translation example and mw:Help:Extension:Translate/Page translation administration? --MF-W 12:47, 27 September 2018 (UTC)
- If all you're trying to do is to wake sleeping corrected EN pages, you could just list them and ask for someone to refresh the markup. StevenJ81 (talk) 19:05, 30 September 2018 (UTC)
Not done Currently there seems to be no need for this permission. --MF-W 12:00, 4 October 2018 (UTC)
- The above request page is preserved as an archive. Please do not modify it. Comments about this page should be made in Meta:Babel or Meta:Requests for help from a sysop or bureaucrat.